Fall is in full swing here in Los Angeles and that means Halloween is just around the corner! Although let’s be honest, it sure doesn’t feel like it with the 80-degree temperatures and all. But even though we aren’t experiencing those crisp mornings, there are still plenty of activities in the LA area to get you ready for spooky season!
Here is a list of all the best Halloween themed activities in Los Angeles for you to enjoy this fall:
- Pa’s Pumpkin Patch – 6701 E. Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach (TIP: check Groupon for deals and discounts!)
- Underwood Farms – 3370 Sunset Valley Rd, Moorpark
- Los Angeles Haunted Hayride – 4730 Crystal Springs Ave, Los Angeles
- Apple Picking at Los Rios Rancho – 39611 Oak Glen Rd, Oak Glen
- Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor & Paranormal Tours – 1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach
- Knott’s Scary Farm – 8039 Beach Blvd, Buena Park
- Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch – 10100 Jefferson Blvd, Culver City
- Tanaka Farms Pumpkin Patch – 5380 3/4 University Dr, Irvine
- Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights – 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City
- Dearly Departed Tours – 5901 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles
There you have it, 10 of the best Halloween themed activities in and around Los Angeles!
I’ve ticked about half of these off my list, but there are still a few I have yet to experience. My top two this fall is to finally take a Dearly Departed tour and to go apple picking with the girls!
What is on your fall activity list? Make sure to leave a comment below of your favorite places to visit during the Halloween season. Oh, and share any of your experiences if you’ve visited any of the places above! I’d really love to hear your stories.
You can also find a list of a few other fall time activities here.