Summer is here!
Well, not officially but it sure is starting to feel like it! Especially with all this warm weather.
Although my girls haven’t started their break yet, I’ve already been thinking about all the things I want to do summer. There have been few mommas on Instagram who have shared their summer bucket list and I thought it was such a fun idea! So I figured, why not make my own?
Instead of just jotting it down I figured why not share it with all of you! So here it is, our 2019 LA summer bucket-list!
- Bonfire at Dockweiler Beach
- Cruise down PCH
- Hike to the Hollywood Sign
- Day trip to Catalina Island
- Hangout at a rooftop pool
- Eat at Openaire
- See a concert at the Hollywood Bowl
- Watch a movie at Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Bike along the beach
- Visit the LA or OC Fair
- Go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios
- Watch a movie in the park
- Finally, go to the 626 Night Market in the OC
- Go to Fiesta Hermosa
- Eat at Bavel DTLA
- Splash around Seaside Lagoon
- Spend the day at Paradise Cove Malibu
- Observe the stars at Griffith Observatory
- Join the Rooftop Cinema Club
- Cool off at Knott’s Soak City
Now it’s your turn!
What is on your summer bucket list? Tell me in a comment below.