Spring break is upon us and summer vacation is just around the corner. Can you believe it?! As much as I love not having to wake up early, planning activities to keep the little ones busy during this time can be daunting. But no need to worry, I got you! I’ve compiled a list of 25 kid-friendly activities in Los Angeles that are sure to keep the little ones occupied while on break. Want to hear the best part? 90% of the activities on this list have been tried and tested by yours truly (your welcome). They also have the stamp of approval from both Hayden and Holland!
So whether you need some ideas to fill your vacation days or want to plan something fun for next weekend, here are 25 kid-friendly activities in LA!
25 KID-FRIENDLY ACTIVITIES IN LA
- Go to a Dodger Game
- Hike Runyon Canyon and see the Hollywood sign
- Spend the day at the beach
- Visit Santa Monica Pier
- Cool off at Grand Park’s splash pad
- See a movie at El Capitan Theatre
- Bike along the ocean in Hermosa/Manhattan Beach
- Walk around Olvera Street and visit the Avila Adobe
- Visit a museum (Getty Center, Getty Villa, LACMA, Huntington Library, The Broad, Skirball Center…)
- Play at a park
- Paddle out on a swan boat in Echo Park
- Visit the Queen Mary
- Check out a botanical garden
- Take a tour of Universal Studios
- Go to the Aquarium of the Pacific
- See a game or concert at Staples Center
- Plan a day trip to Catalina Island
- Catch a ride on the Red Trolley in San Pedro
- Have a bonfire at Dockweiller Beach
- Walk around Downtown LA and visit the Last Book Store
- Go on a harbor cruise or a whale watching tour
- Eat at Grand Central Market
- Visit the LA Zoo
- View the planets at the Griffith Observatory
- Have a picnic and catch a movie at the park/beach or Hollywood Cemetery
There you have it, 25 kid-friendly activities in Los Angeles. Do you have more suggestions to add to my list? Makes sure to comment with your answers and don’t forget to PIN the checklist below!
Follow my Pinterest!