This one is for all my last-minute shoppers! But seriously, no judgment because I am in exactly the same boat as you. It seems like every year I promise myself I won’t wait until the very last minute and every year I end up in the same predicament. Oh well, a little bit of pressure never hurt anyone, right?
Luckily, there are still 12 more days left to check all the items off your list!
So for all of you that are still stuck thinking of the perfect gift, I’ve compiled a list of 10 gifts that any special women in your life are sure to love. Especially if they just so happen to be Mommies!
So grab your pen and paper or simply click the links to start shopping!
MOMMY MUST HAVES: HOLIDAY EDITION
1. I ran across this idea on Instagram and totally was obsessed just because of how unique the idea is! So if you aren’t familiar with Under Lucky Stars Personalized Star Map, it’s a print that shows the alignment of stars at any given moment in time that is significant to you! All you do is simply select the time and location of that special moment and a beautiful star map is created. I gift is really perfect for anyone you hold near and dear but I think it would be an especially amazing gift for new parents or newlyweds.
2. So again, I have been seeing this all over Instagram and I’m totally in love with this trend! The Personalized Bar Necklace is such a great give since it adds that very personal touch. Whether you choose to add a name or date I am sure this is a gift that will be treasured and worn daily!
3. You really can’t go wrong when buying nice perfume, especially when it’s Marc Jacobs Decadence by Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum. I am completely obsessed with this scent and I always receive compliments when wearing it. I know most people can be picky when it comes to perfumes, so stop by Sephora or any fragrance counter to test it out yourself.
4. Skin is in and I feel like every woman, especially mommas, need at least one amazing moisturizer. I have heard nothing but rave reviews about Tatcha The Silk Cream. From my favorite beauty bloggers to the reviews all over Sephora website, if you’re going to invest in a great moisturizer it seems like this is the one. I personally don’t have this but I’m hoping Santa will leave this under the tree for me.
5. I don’t care what anyone has to say, I love Uggs. They’re comfy and cozy and easy to slip on and just go. But for those who aren’t willing to rock them in public, I suggest some Ugg Shearling Slippers. Not only will these keep your feet nice and warm but you won’t ever have to worry about the fashion police hunting you down.
6. Another trend I am completely obsessed with is the Oversized Teddy Bear Coat. It seriously does not get much comfier or cozier than this!
SOMETHING FOR HOME
7. So this is a gift I feel like every home needs. Not only is an Essential Oil Diffuser a great natural way to make your home smell wonderful but there is also the health benefits! If you haven’t jumped on the essential oil train yet, they are a great alternative to help elevate your mood, ward off illnesses, and even relieve pain. The benefits go on and on, so give the gift that keeps on giving!
8. So this gift may seem a little basic but it is completely necessary. First off, you can ever have enough blankets, especially if its a Faux Fur Sherpa Reversible Throw Blanket. Not only are these blankets perfect to cuddle up with but it helps add that touch of luxury to any room. I promise if you gift someone this they will thank you!
9. This is guaranteed to be something that will be used daily. Not only will the Pom Pom Ball Keychain Charger keep their phone fully charge but it is bound to be their favorite accessory!
10. Again, simple but necessary. Forget the basic plastic water bottles, gift someone with a BKR Glass Water Bottle. BPA free and super sleek this perfect for any woman on the go.
And there you have it! Hope this helps and let me know if you add any of these items to your list!
*Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and may earn me a small commission. As always, all opinions expressed are my own!